Thursday, October 4, 2012

I guess this is where it starts getting heavy on the heart. I'm just really sorry. I've obviously known you were special to me, you were my princess, but instead of being your prince, I became your King, and not a very good one at that.

Truth be told, I never expected this to be so hard. I know what we've done for each other and I very well know that you have done so much more, you have been through so much more yet I am being the stubborn one who cannot let go. You asked me if I was okay, I lied, I am not okay. Every aching moment I still think of us, think of what is to become of you and me, and what happiness we would be missing out in the future because of this. You gave me sorrow... (to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home